Do you know why it is important to follow up with your doctor regularly after your procedure? Now that you have blood flow to your feet it’s very important to maintain it.
Maintaining positive habits and refraining from negative ones.
We want to keep up with you to:
- Make sure that you’re not smoking.
- Ensure that have changed your eating habits.
- Verify that your walking has improved and you do it more often.
- Make sure that you’re in control of your diabetes.
- Check that your cholesterol is under control
- Make adjustments to any medications that you may be taking