Telehealth allows you to get care from your doctor without an in-person visit. Typically, it is done by using a smartphone or computer. It can be done as a voice call, video call, email, text messages, or remote monitoring.
It is common for doctors to provide telehealth consultations using Zoom. Zoom is a video conferencing web application that allows for video chat, cloud phone services, text-based chat, and more. It allows for conferences or private conversations. To use Zoom for a telehealth consultation follow these steps:
- Download the Zoom app through Apple’s App Store or Google Play
- After Zoom has been installed on your mobile device sign in or create an account if you do not already have one.
- Go to your email and tap on the link included in the invitation.
- Join the meeting and enter your name.
- Allow access to your microphone and camera.
This will allow the physician to see and hear you during the meeting.
Modern Vascular is now offering telehealth consultations using Zoom. Please follow the steps that have been outlined here for your Zoom consultation with Modern Vascular.