Modern Vascular Now Offering Telehealth Options
Our patients come to us because they have urgent health issues that cannot be put on hold. We have added a telehealth consultation option to allow us to assess your condition and level of medical urgency through remote, online consultation. This option is a lifesaver for patients, who need an immediate diagnosis but have coronavirus travel concerns. In many cases, same-day appointments are available.
If your consultation indicates out-patient treatment is needed, here are a couple of things that should put your mind at ease.
- During the current pandemic crisis, we will bring you into the office for a procedure only if it cannot be delayed without serious risk to your health.
- Our offices are safe. Unlike a hospital, we do not treat patients with infectious diseases.
- Our staff and visitors are tested daily for Coronavirus symptoms.
- Our waiting room, exam rooms and procedure rooms are completely sanitized between patients.
- Our appointments are covered by most insurance including Medicare.