- The consultation lasts around 45 minutes.
- We typically try to accommodate the patient’s schedule and see you at a time that is convenient for you.
- A vascular practitioner will conduct a thorough evaluation of the problem.
- The exam will consist of a detailed anatomic examination of the arteries of the lower extremities.
- If as a result of this evaluation we establish the diagnosis of arterial insufficiency we in conjunction with the different positions a podiatrist, a primary care or whoever is managing will design a treatment strategy and will schedule an appointment for an endovascular revascularization procedure.
Request a consultation today!