Kent Hootman, MD
Board Certified Vascular & Interventional Radiologist
Kent Hootman MD is an interventional radiologist and the managing physician for Modern Vascular of Albuquerque, New Mexico. He has been treating peripheral arterial disease for more than 20 years.
It is very important to see a doctor if you have any of the risk factors or symptoms of peripheral artery disease. You can make an appointment for a full evaluation and ultrasound with Modern Vascular in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Those who are at greatest risk are senior citizens over 65, people over 50 with a history of diabetes or smoking, people under 50 who are obese or have diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol. Native Americans and African Americans are also at higher risk.
If treatment is indicated, Dr. Kent Hootman and the staff of Modern Vascular in Albuquerque, New Mexico are ready to help. Dr. Hootman is a vascular interventional radiologist, meaning that he is able to diagnose and treat patients with techniques that are minimally invasive. The Modern Vascular clinic located in Albuquerque, New Mexico is a peripheral artery disease clinic that is equipped with the latest technology and tools to perform revascularization and life-saving procedures. This clinic also serves surrounding areas in New Mexico, like Santa Fe and Rio Rancho.
- American Indian Health Services
- Amerigroup / Anthem
- Blue Cross Blue Shield NM (PPO, POS, EPO, Blue Preferred, Blue Adv HMO, Blue Community HMO, Centennial Medicaid)
- Cigna HealthSpring (Pending)
- Community Care - Western Sky
- Friday Health Plans
- Humana (PPO, HMO, POS, EPO, Medicare PPO, Medicare POS, Medicare Network PFFS, Medicare HMO)
- Medicare / Railroad
- Molina Healthcare (Group Contract)
- NM Health Connections / True Health
- NM Medicaid
- Prime Health Services
- TRICARE West Health Net
- United Healthcare (PPO, POS, Community Plan)
- USA Managed Care Org
- US Dept of Labor