Update: Telehealth remote consultations are now available. Learn More.
At this time, when the news is dominated by the coronavirus, we want you to know we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety. We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet patient needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
Our Coronavirus patient protection protocols:
- Enhanced techniques used to clean our facilities after each patient encounter.
- Paying special attention to interior customer touch points such as seats, countertops, door handles and other hard surfaces.
- Cleaning facilities frequently with hospital-grade sanitizing products.
- Removal of all shared contaminants from our patient waiting areas including magazines, brochures, etc.
- Daily CDC guideline screening, including instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
- Office personnel temperatures are being monitored, patients and visitors daily. No one with an elevated temperature will be permitted to come into the office.
- All employees are required to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic.
- Office is limited to health care personnel, patients, and one patient companion.
Frequently Asked Coronavirus Questions
Is it safe to visit your offices?
Yes, we have added new cleaning and disinfecting protocols in all of our offices. We are screening 100% of those who visit our office for coronavirus symptoms including elevated temperatures prior to admitting them. No symptomatic individuals will be permitted to enter the office under any circumstances. Non-essential visitors will also not be admitted to the office.
Can I bring my family with me to the office?
Each patient is allowed to bring one companion to the office per visit.That companion must be healthy and will be screened at the door consistent with all other patients and staff.
Is it safe to have a procedure done at this time?
Yes. We are doing everything possible to keep our patients safe before, during and after procedures. Our treatments consist of minimally invasive, out-patient procedures. Unlike a hospital setting, no ill patients are treated in our facilities and we follow all CDC guidelines to ensure your safety.
Will I be more susceptible to the Coronavirus if I have a procedure done?
No, see above.
Is it possible to be seen remotely
In the case that you are not comfortable leaving your home, we can connect with you via telehealth methods. If you have a smart phone, tablet, or any video and audio device, we can send you a videoconference link via email to connect with our provider. The provider will be able to video chat with you confidentially and answer any and all questions regarding your condition and determine whether symptoms of PAD exist.
Can I speak to a doctor now?
Our doctor is happy to speak to you via phone about any questions or concerns. If the doctor is not available at the time of your call, you can leave a phone number for call back and he will reach out to you as soon as he is available.
I am concerned about money right now. How much will this cost?
Our consultations and treatments are covered by most insurances including Medicare. If you let us know your insurance information we will confirm your coverage and walk you through what expenses you can expect. We will work with you regarding out-of-pocket expenses, if there are any, and can offer flexible payment options if necessary.