Last modified: 6/18/20
Modern Vascular (the “Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.modernvascular.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services, if those advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Us as part of a consultation, procedure, follow-up or other medical visit to one of our clinics; or/li>
- Us due to your physician referring you for a consultation; or/li>
- Us through a telehealth consultation or follow-up conducted by our clinical staff./li>
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website through any of its features, including but not limited to the risk assessment quiz or the form for scheduling an evaluation as a patient. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as first and last name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, your medical insurance plan and type of plan. (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you such as computer and connection information, statistics on your page views, traffic to and from our sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, and device identifiers. This information also may include your transaction history, and your web log information, how you search for our sites, the websites you click on from our sites or emails, whether and when you open our emails, and your browsing activities across other websites.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of completing our form for scheduling an evaluation. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to our PAD risk assessment quiz that is available on our site solely to help inform you of your PAD risk factors.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. At this time, we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To market and advertise our services, including identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements on other websites) based on your interactions with us online.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or services we offer though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at [email protected].
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To marketing partners for purposes of online behavioral tracking.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “Schedule an Evaluation” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that form and your email address to our clinical lead specialists.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Modern Vascular, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected] However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing Your Information
You may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We may, however, share your personal data with any Modern Vascular entity or affiliate. Please contact us at [email protected] to contact us and opt-out of such sharing for marketing purposes.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored by 3rd party data storage providers on secure servers behind firewalls. These providers are HIPAA compliant and we maintain copies of business associate agreements with them. The Website uses a variety of information security measures such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256 bit to protect your personal information during data transport. These security measures protect information you submit via our website, such as through the “Schedule an Evaluation” form and the risk assessment quiz.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
4650 E Cotton Center Blvd, Suite 120
Phoenix, Arizona 85040