Saving limbs. Saving lives.
Modern Vascular clinics specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral artery disease (PAD). Our group of clinics and board certified physicians are dedicated to helping you restore blood flow to your legs and feet, and preventing amputations that lead to disabilities and other health complications.
If you are 50 or older with a history of smoking or diabetes, or if you are experiencing any of symptoms related to peripheral neuropathy and PAD, we encourage you to schedule a FREE SCREENING and initial consultation.
PAD Signs & Symptoms:
- Chronic lower leg pain or cramping, even when you are at rest.
- Sores on your legs or feet that are not healing.
- Cold or numbness in your feet or legs.
- Weak or low pulse in your legs or feet.
- The skin on your legs and feet has a pale or bluish skin color.
- Poor or yellow toenail growth.
Diabetes, hypertension, elevated cholesterol and tobacco use are all common risk factors for neuropathy and peripheral artery disease. These signs and symptoms of PAD should not be overlooked, and it’s so important to act NOW and schedule your free screening appointment!
A simple screening can make a world of difference. When caught in time, PAD can be effectively treated and save your feet.
Schedule your free screening appointment today!
Conveniently schedule your free screening at any one of the Modern Vascular group of clinics: